Why use a Gtechniq Bike Microfibre?
Gtechniq MF1 ZeroR Microfibre Buff Cloth is a short pile, warp knit cloth. It is the optimum cloth for removing residue, dirt and moisture from surfaces such as your bike frame, drivetrain, turbo trainers and clothing. The extra polyamide content (30% vs as little as 10% for standard cloths) and its lint-free ultra split fibres make the MF1 a very effective and
versatile multi-use cloth.
Size: 40×40 cm
Contains: 70% Polyester, 30% Polyamide, Ultra fine microfibre, 0.13 denier
Microfibre Care Guide
Simple steps to help you get the best results
- Wash microfibre products separately from other fabrics to avoid cloths being contaminated with lint
- Wash at 30C using half the normal amount of bleach-free detergent
- Do not use fabric softener as this clogs the microfibres reducing their effectiveness
- If the cloth is very dirty adding half a cup of vinegar to the wash is advisable as it helps to remove product residues from the microfibres
- Either air dry or machine dry at a low temperature