Why use Gtechniq UV Wash?
UV Wash has been specifically formulated with a liquid hydroxyphenyl-triazine (HPT) UV absorber and aquatic safe surfactants to work in harmony with Gtechniq Marine Coatings.
One hundred percent biodegradable, UV Wash breaks the bond between the dirt film and your boat’s paintwork. The shampoo lubricates dirt particles, minimising surface abrasion, maximising gloss retention.
Simple steps to help you get the best results
- Allow surfaces to cool before use
- Shake well and wear gloves
- Add 8 capfuls of shampoo to a 20 litre (5 gallon) wash bucket
- Fill bucket with fresh water
- Hose down your boat once done
- Wash down all surfaces using your wash solution and a Marine Microfibre Wash Mitt
- Thoroughly rinse and then dry all surfaces using a Marine Drying Towel
- Store in a cool, dry place
Material Safety Data Sheets
- Take a look at the Material Safety Data Sheet for UV Wash